Rudall & Rudall Lawyers are seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Secretary to join our team.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with clients, which includes assisting solicitors with client requests and queries;
- Diary management;
- File management;
- Monthly billing;
- Executive assistant and secretarial support;
- Relief reception duties.
To be successful in this role, you will
- Possess exceptional organisational skills
- Have an ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Have at least 3 years recent experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Exceptional time management skills,
- High attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Have the ability to use initiative,
- Flexibility and working collaboratively is essential.
The position involves exposure to a diverse range of practice areas including wills and estates, business law, property law, and family law.
The successful applicant will work in our Gawler office.
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org