Some estates are more complicated than others.
We have the expertise to resolve these issues, for example:
- Due execution - where there is a question about the proper execution of the Will
- Plight and condition - where the Will appears damaged and creates a question as to whether the person making the Will intended to revoke it
- Alias - where the person making the Will holds assets in various names, sometimes a subtle variation of spelling or the decision to include a middle name makes a difference
- Appointment of agents - where the administrator lives interstate
- Verification of translation of a Will or other document
- Citations to accept or refuse probate or letters of administration
- Orders for a grant of probate for an informal Will - where the person making the Will has not complied with all of the requirements for a valid Will
- Orders for rectification of Wills - to address an error in the Will
- Orders for a grant of probate for a copy of a Will
- Applications for double probate
- Renunciation of probate, letters of administration and letters of administration with the Will annexed
- Additional assets and liabilities
- Caveats and warnings to caveats.
Call us on 08 8522 1822 for a no obligation consultation with one of our lawyers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Lost Wills" by Nick Pullman (18/04/2015)