Rudall & Rudall is available to act as town agents for regional, interstate and overseas lawyers and national organisations requiring representation.
Our Adelaide office is located approximately 200 metres from the following Commonwealth and South Australian courts:
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Family Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- District Court of South Australia
- Coroners Court
- Environment, Resources and Development Court
- Adelaide Magistrates Court
- Youth Court
We are also a short distance from other courts and tribunals located in the Adelaide CBD and our team regularly appear in suburban courts.
Our firm has a history of over 160 years and can provide town agent services across a broad range of practice areas.
The proximity of our Adelaide office to the courts allows us to offer a full spectrum of services as a town agent including, but not limited to, the following:
- filing documents;
- obtaining grants of probate/letters of administration or re-sealing grants;
- conveyancing including attending settlements;
- advising on local laws and procedures.
Call us on 08 8523 8400 to discuss your matter with one of our lawyers or email us at email@example.com.