The Fair Work Commission is Australia's national workplace relations tribunal.
The Fair Work Commission is responsible for maintaining a safety net of minimum wages and employment conditions in addition to other workplace issues including:
- unfair dismissal
- discrimination at work
- access to a workplace right
- dismissal for temporary absence from work due to illness or injury
- workplace bullying
- the application of an award or agreement
- the bargaining process for a new enterprise agreement
- taking protected or unprotected industrial action.
Further information about the Fair Work Commission is available from their website.