We provide a comprehensive range of services for developers, investors, landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers.
We provide a comprehensive range of services in relation to any property transaction including:
- preparation of contracts, leases, agreements, mortgages, contracts, and other documentation through to settlement to finalise the transaction;
- advice about the terms of a contract before it is signed or during the cooling off period;
- advice about the establishment of the appropriate entity to acquire and/or develop a property (i.e. whose name or names should appear on the title);
- advice about any relevant GST, capital gain, or stamp duty issues;
- advice about any contentious issues which may arise and action to protect and enforce your rights under the contract;
- advice about related issues, such as wills and powers of attorney, and, if required preparation of those documents for you;
- advice about leasing of commercial, retail and industrial property;
- advice and representation in connection with encroachment disputes;
- advising, commencing or defending legal proceedings in relation to property disputes.
Contact us on 08 8523 8400 for a no obligation consultation with one of our lawyers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Advertising Your Property" by Peter Ryan (04/10/2017)
"Has your property been encroached?" by Nick Pullman (03/08/2017)
"Cooling Off" by George Capaldo (31/08/2016)
"Electronic Conveyancing" by Peter Ryan (28/06/2016)
"Caveats" by Peter Ryan (18/01/2016)
"News from Revenue SA" by Peter Ryan (08/12/2015)
"Land Acquisitions" by Peter Ryan (05/11/2015)
"Property: Darlington Upgrade Project" by Peter Ryan (01/07/2014)