Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
STEP is the worldwide professional association for experts in the field of advising families across generations.
STEP members work with families advising on a range of issues including:
- providing for an individual following their partner's death while protecting the interests of their children;
- ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported;
- helping families with interests spread across the world to be complaint with the laws and tax rules of different countries;
- ensuring that a family business passes safely from one generation to another;
- helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way.
STEP has more than 20,000 members across 95 countries from a range of professionals including lawyers, accountants and other specialists.
STEP members are subject to an extensive Code of Professional Conduct and are required to keep up-to-date with the latest legal, technical and regulatory developments.
Peter Ryan and Nick Pullman are full members of STEP recognising their experience in this field and allowing them to connect with other specialists throughout the world.
To read more about STEP download one of the information leaflets below: