Rudall & Rudall acts for a range of primary producers in relation to all aspects of property, business and private legal matters.
Our services include:
- Sales, acquisitions, due diligence investigations – land, plant, equipment and livestock;
- Property transactions involving freehold, leasehold and other tenures;
- Lease issues including conditions of lease, renewal of leases, negotiating land management agreements, conversion of leasehold tenures;
- Property management matters – water, vegetation and compliance with other legislative requirements;
- Advice on and preparation of all types of trusts and family re-arrangements and corporate structuring;
- Intergenerational succession planning for primary producers;
- Estate and business succession planning;
- Implications of taxation, stamp duty, GST and capital gains tax;
- Cultivation and partnership agreements;
- Share farming agreements;
- Negotiation of family business issues;
- Pre-marital binding financial agreements;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Water resources law and compliance.