Employment laws are constantly evolving.
Despite these changes, businesses must remain aware of their legal obligations to ensure compliance, for effective management, and to provide a safe working environment.
Our Team can provide advice in relation to all aspects of employment law and workplace relations matters including:
- employee performance management issues;
- employer and contractor arrangements and agreements;
- advice in respect of State and Federal legislation;
- preparation or review of contracts of employment including executive contracts;
- preparation or review of workplace policies and procedures;
- workplace surveillance;
- preparation of consultancy agreements;
- advice in respect of Award application and interpretation;
- advice in respect of termination of employment;
- representation in relation to claims for unfair dismissal and unlawful termination;
- advice in relation to redundancy, restructure and relocation of employees;
- advice in relation to occupational health, welfare and safety and claim procedure;
- advice in relation to workers compensation;
- advice in relation to equal opportunity, harassment, bullying and discrimination issues/claims and representation;
- interpretation of privacy legislation and associated implementation and compliance issues.