Rudall & Rudall is committed to attracting and retaining the best legal talent to join our team.
We value candidates who are client focussed, goal driven and who strive to be the best that they can be. We work in a collaborative environment with a team focus where you will receive mentoring, coaching and an opportunity to do some really great work. We value the importance of a balanced lifestyle and encourage our people to have a diversity of interests whether sporting, community focussed or of a personal nature. We recognise that a healthy balance needs to exist between work and play.
Rudall & Rudall offers a range of benefits to staff including:
- paid training and professional development;
- flexible work arrangements;
- professional association memberships;
- mobile phone or allowance;
- an active social club that organises a range of activities including dinners and friday afternoon drinks.
As Rudall & Rudall continues to grow, there will be opportunities to recruit new staff into both the legal and administrative teams.
Career opportunities are advertised online on our website and on our Facebook page. We also accept general applications throughout the year.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter clearly stating what position you are applying for;
- A current CV which outlines your skills and experience; and
- Transcript of academic results (if applying for a clerkship or graduate position).
Please submit your application to Jane Young (email@example.com). You will receive an email acknowledging your application and will be advised shortly thereafter if you have been successful or selected for an interview.
To view our current vacancies please visit our Positions Vacant page. If you would like to register your interest for upcoming roles at Rudall & Rudall, please register your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.