What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant with to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- day to day support to Lawyer/s;
- providing clear, practical and concise legal administrative support;
- providing excellent service;
- working well in a team environment;
- forging and building strong client relationships;
- continually exploring opportunities for improving service delivery.
The successful applicant for this role will primarily work in our Gawler office however will travel to our Tanunda and Adelaide offices where required.
What will you bring?
The successful candidate will be a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic individual who possesses the following:
- excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively and compassionately;
- effective and professional use of computer systems for the generation of Court and other documents and correspondence;
- ability to exercise judgment and resolve problems quickly;
- ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- strong organisational skills and capacity to be detail-oriented;
- high level of integrity and professional accountability;
- A working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and LEAP would be an advantage.
Why work for us?
Rudall & Rudall has been part of the Gawler community since 1854. Our main office is located at Gawler and we have branch offices in Tanunda and Adelaide. We are passionate advocates for clients providing a personal and caring service. We work hard to simplify the legal process for our clients and provide support and guidance through their journey. By joining our team, you will be exposed to varied and interesting work and the constant opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of everyday people. We provide flexibility to our team members and a genuine opportunity for professional development in an environment which values integrity and teamwork.
Your application will consist of a brief covering letter (no more than a page) together with resume providing three referees with all available phone numbers for each. You should identify at least one referee who can speak with knowledge and understanding about your work and your potential to do the job.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.