For 160 years Rudall & Rudall has been one of South Australia's leading providers of advice and legal service in routine and complex deceased estates.
Our lawyers are experienced in acting for executors, administrators, family members and third parties in relation to:
- Applications for probate
- Intestate estates and applications for letters of administration
- Administering deceased estates
- More complex estates
- Resolving complications created by the use of Will Kits and other Informal Wills
- Advising potential claimants on their entitlements and options in connection with contesting an estate
- Responding to a claim against an estate
- Deed of family arrangement
- Declarations of domestic partnerships.
Call us on 08 8523 8400 for a no obligation consultation with one of our lawyers or email us at email@example.com.
"Text Wills" by Nick Pullman (10/10/2017)
"Dying without a valid will" by Troy Roulstone (17/07/2017)
"Inheritance Update - Claims By Adult Daughters" by Nick Pullman (27/06/2017)
"Death Duties In South Australia" by Nick Pullman (15/02/2016)
"Do I need a Will?" by Nick Pullman (14/10/2015)
"Video Wills" by Nick Pullman (25/08/2015)
"Suspicious circumstances and Wills" by Nick Pullman (13/07/2015)
"Executor's Commission and the ATO" by Nick Pullman (16/03/2015)
"Inheritance Disputes" by Nick Pullman (17/02/2015)
"Mistress Loses Appeal" by Nick Pullman (16/02/2015)
"What is probate?" by Nick Pullman (20/11/2014)
"Inheritance Claims" by Nick Pullman (29/09/2014)